Latest Trail Conditions
Trail Custodians Tasks-
- Monthly inspection and report to Trails Coordinator at email@example.com
- Clear any small trees, branches and debris if necessary
- Clear any blocked drains or sand deposits if necessary
- Note any damage such as erosion or ruts
- Suggest any changes or major repairs to Trails Coordinator
Monthly inspections should be nothing more than a ride through once an month. Any maintenance should be performed as necessary but if it requires more than half an hour every 2 or 3 months then a working bee is probably in needed.
Don’t forget to email firstname.lastname@example.org when you’ve checked your trail.